We are back with a new list for you. This time we are giving you the scoop on the best free Wordpress themes of 2016. that are integrated with Woocommerce. This is a jumbled list of multipupose themes, and specific industry related themes.
Illdy looks sleek, and elegant and is multipurpose. So this theme is applicable to any kind of website. Illdy looks great with enough whitespace to balance out textual and visual content equally. We'd recommend you use Illdy for professional websites. It'll be great to display services of your corporate business.
- Packed with popular plugins and addons, widgets, shortcodes, features, tools layouts and templates.
Allegiant is another great template with a clean modern design. Allegiant while it is multipurpose, is ideal for an electronics or tech site thanks to its sleek design. Again this template has lots of white space with a medium sized homepage banner. You can add some simple transitions to your website images to add some spice to your website.
- Great customization features. You can tweak your headers and footers and customize your sidebars to organize and make your website more attractive. Also comes with AJAX powered tags.
Mystile is a spacious template with very minimal design. It offers a large white space so as to highlight your products. If you're looking for a lot of artsy kind of design for your site this theme may not suit you too much. Mystile is great to showcase ecommerce products in an uncluttered layout.
- Good customizing abilities with Theme options. Also comes with a neat blog layout and template styles for essential pages on your site.
Shopy is the latest ecommerce theme for Wordpress created by Themeparrot. It is essentially a fashion theme but can be customized to suit other kinds of website too. This is again a clean minimalistically designed template that will highlight your accessories. Shopy gives easy-to-use navigating options and some cool menu styles.
- It comes integrated with the Woo currency switcher. This helps your website automatically detect where a user is coming from and switch the store currency to that of the user's local region.
5) SKT Bakery
SKT Bakery is a beautifully appetising theme that's ideal for a food website and even better a confectionery website. The theme comes with attractive fonts and beautiful slide banner and a clean layout where you can display your food and confectionary items.
- You have a neat blog section to post interesting food-related topics. You'll also like Bakery's pretty pink an brown large sized footer.
Shopisle is a fashion ecommerce theme that comes with an eyegrabbing slider banner on the homepage. You'll love the homepage and the easy navigation capabilities it offers. You'll also love the clean organized blog space Shopisle gives you. It comes integrated with Contact Form 7 so your website's visitors can get in touch with you easily.
- You'll love the attractive styling option from Shopisle like page templates, animation icons, a beautiful slider banner, and different menu styles.
RetroTale actually does sport a retro design that pulls of the vintage look with style. It has a stylish and simple slide banner. It follows the layouts of earlier web designs with simple sidebars without too many animation effects.
- You'll like the old style of displaying posts in a columned format. The theme is great for magazine and blog sites but can be customized to suit ecommerce and corporate sites as well.
Terrifico is a clean and modern Wordpress theme to suit any kind of website. It comes in unlimited colors and loads of typography options for you to experiment with.you can use it for a blog, business or ecommerce website, but ideally the look and feel of Terrifico would suit a business website the best.
- Comes integrated with Contact Form 7, and loads of styling options like header/footer editing, homepage options, widget columns and social links.
These are the best themes currently available for Wordpress and are integrated with Woocommerce. They're all free and easy to setup. Tell us which one you chose and how it's worked for you. You should also think of marketing for your website. Check out these Marketing plugins for Wordpress