#PopUps – Something that suddenly jumps out of nowhere and grabs your customer’s attention.
Why should you be using popups in your online store?
Yes, customer attention. WooCommerce message popup gets your visitor’s attention and encourages them to stay active with your business. Motivating website visitors to actively engage with your online store right from the first time is always important.
Coz’ 70% of website visitors who exit a website/ online store for the first time are not likely to return to the website.
Well, the WooCommerce cart popup notification is a great option when you want to collect useful customer data like customer emails. And do remember popups can also be enabled to increase your sales conversions.
Following is something to keep the WordPress users interested,
Advantages of using a WooCommerce Popup plugin
Got a WordPress site?
You should then be definitely needing email subscribers. Right?
Got a WooCommerce store?
You should then be definitely focussing on sales conversions. Agree?
Then, the following is what you get with WP popup plugins
- Subscribe Popup plugin – Grows your email subscription
- Content Popup – Shares your product and content
- Social popup – Strengthen your social audience
- Contact form plugin – Increases lead conversion
- Email popup – Grows your email list
- Sale popup – Boosts WooCommerce sale by Upsell and Cross-sell
- Earn more revenue with season sales
- Improve Brand awareness
- Educate your customers
Well, want to know the best popup options in WordPress?
A list of top plugins to create attractive WordPress popup windows follows.
List of popup plugins for WooCommerce
Highly curated from the web, this post shares with you both the FREE version and premium popup plugins.
Retainful is a prominent Email marketing automation platform for WooCommerce stores. But it has more to it, you can display popups 7 convert customers using the premium popup features of Retainful.
Popups are the best way to grab a customer’s attention & convince them to take action. Retainful comes with three popup features – Add to cart popup, Exit intent popup & Countdown timer.
Add to cart popups give you a chance to build your email list. Collect email addresses using the popup to engage with customers later. Prevent customers from abandoning their cart using Exit-intent popups.
All these popups are available in the premium version of Retainful. Popups can be a great asset in your email marketing campaign and will help you increase conversion.
- Add to cart popup to collect email address
- Exit intent popup to prevent cart abandonment
- GDPR Compliance
- Display coupons via popups
- Track your store visitor’s movement
- Display a countdown timer in the cart page
- Auto-apply coupons
- Popups can be triggered automatically
Optinly is a goal-based WooCommerce sales popup plugin that has already grabbed the attention of many WooCommerce stores, thanks to its innovative way of letting store owners build popups.
Yes, you heard that right!
Optinly comes with some of the most common eCommerce marketing goals that store owners can choose from. And the fact that every marketing goal comes with relevant popup templates makes the overall popup building process easier. All you have to do is, choose the purpose of your popup campaign, pick a relevant popup template, customize and make your campaign live. It hardly takes a few minutes from signing up to creating your first popup campaign.
Here are some of the most common eCommerce marketing goals Optinly comes with
- Reduce Cart Abandonment
- Promote Special Offers
- Increase Cart Value
- Upsell Existing Customers
- Deliver Real-Time Social Proof
- WordPress surveys, Feedbacks and more.
And as for the features that make Optinly one of the best WooCommerce popup plugin, here they are,
- 10+ growth marketing goals backed by 30+ highly customizable WordPress popup templates
- 6 different types of popup forms to choose from – gamification popups included
- Advanced popup triggering options – exit intent triggers, timed delayed triggers, page based triggers and more.
- Inbuilt WYSIWYG popup builder – no design or development skills needed.
- Target visitors based on their interests, devices (mobiles, desktops & tablets), time spent on website and more.
- Integrate with 10+ top email marketing service providers like MailChimp, ConstantContact, MailerLite and more.
Optinly has two plans to choose from,
- Forever Free Plan
- Growth Plan – $25/month. Billed monthly or annually.
3. Sumo – Boost Conversions and Sales
If you are looking to grow your email list, then this the plugin you got to have. Sumo lets you boost lead conversion with timed popups in your online store. The plugin’s premium feature allows to add ‘Share buttons’ along the popup so that your audience can share your content.
- Easy to install
- Embed popups in articles, product pages
- Tracks the ROI of every email subscriber
- Helps increasing the average order value of customers
The WordPress popup plugin is FREE but only for a limited email list.
$49/month is what it costs if wanting to enjoy premium features.
4. Beeketing for WooCommerce
Heard about sale notifications?
Sale popups are notification that lets users know the real time sale happening in your online store. Popping up recent sale notifications motivate customers to readily shop at your online store.
The tool also helps reduce customer abandonment by displaying exit intent popups with WooCommerce coupon discounts.
- Easy Set-up
- Responsive coupon popup design
Beeketing offers a Freemium coupon box and sale popup product.
JetPopup is a premium plugin designed specifically for Elementor and WordPress online stores. It includes many features and benefits, including customizable templates, targeting options, and integration with popular email marketing services.
Customer reviews and feedback for Crocoblock are overwhelmingly positive, with users praising its support team. JetPopup is easy to use and allows users to create effective and engaging popups with a few simple steps. Compared to other WooCommerce popup plugins, JetPopup stands out with its advanced features and affordable pricing.
- Compatible with Gutenberg editor and Elementor page builder
- Customize popup layout and popup blocks
- Select events, specify timers and dates when to appear
- Choose animation
- Add popup conditions
Additional Popup Picks
Well, there are many other WooCommerce popup checkout products for your WP site, each with their own pricing slab.
- Popup Ally is a simple email optin plugin to grow your email list. Quick installation and easy drag-drop builder are the noticeable features of the plugin.
- Layered Popup is a WordPress compatible popup plugin with over 200 professionally designed popup templates.
- ConvertPlus lets you convert your WordPress site into a lead generation machine. The plugin supports you to display popups in over 10+ popup positions.
- Master popups is a popup plugin for email subscriptions which allows you to create full screen popups, notification bars, slide-in popup and widget popups.
- Ninja Popups designs professional looking popups to convert all your leads into potential customers. The plugin improves lead generation and sale conversion by driving users to click on call to action.
Now is the time for you to choose the right WordPress popup plugin. Pick a plugin that suits your need and pricing. Any form popup plugin from the list will be the best fit for your WP site.
Also, do share your feedbacks on how the post was useful to grow your email list. And kindly share in comments if you’ve got any other popup plugins that you find effectively useful.