- Store-wide global discount
- Percentage based
- Price based
- Fixed cost discount
- Bulk purchase discounts
- Tiered discounts
- Product specific discounts
- Category-wide discounts
- User role based discounts
- Buy One Get One Free offers
- Offer free product when order total is above X amount
- Conditional discount
- Discount for Product Variations
- Product Attributes based discount
- Purchase history based discount
- Cart subtotal based discounts
- Delivery address based discount
- Next order discount
- First order discount
- Coupon activated discount
- Discount for customers with specific domains
- Applying multiple discount rules in a purchase
- Date ranges / validity
10,000+ active installs
How Successful Entrepreneurs see us?
Andrew Bond www.printvortex.co.uk
“ The plugin is simple and easy to understand and that is the biggest issue i find with plugins on wordpress. The Support were able to sort out my issue really really fast! and worked first time! I have worked a lot with all different supports and this is one of the best. Great job guys ! ”
“ I was after what I thought was a simple addition. To add a percentage, storewide discount for 3 items or more. I tried several plugins that were all either bloated, way too sophisticated, required a premium version or just plain didn’t work. Finally, I came across this one and it worked great! Had it set up in less than a couple minutes and it worked like a charm. Easy to use, lightweight and it seems to play well with a plethora of plugins I already have on this particular site. Well done and a sincere THANK YOU for this plugin! ”
David Braun wordflirt.com
“ Fantastic support and great quality I have actually purchased the Pro version because that’s what I needed, but needed an extra feature to have Buy One Get One Free work on an individual product basis, not just say mark the cheapest as free. Once I recorded a video and explained it, they did a change and released the plugin, and it works awesome! Can’t ask for better support and help – highly recommended! ”
And there are more conversion focussed features…
- Discount Table on Product Pages
- Advanced Formatting for discount table layout
- Alerts in cart when a discount is applied. It’s configurable.
- “You saved” message in line items / totals
- Exclude products on SALE from discount rules
- SALE Badge for discounted products
Discount Rules for WooCommerce - PRO
How Discount Rules can help increase your conversions?
Dynamic Pricing and Discounts Made Simple
Launching an eCommerce store is quite easy. The hardest part is the scaling of the store. Having an effective discount / pricing strategy can help grow your store.
Because, dynamic pricing and discounts can
- Increase your Customer acquisition rate
- Scale your online revenue
Here are some revenue-earning dynamic discount scenarios
- Wholesale pricing model creates exclusive promo codes and pricing deals for wholesale customers
- Combo product discounts encourages customers to buy in pairs with combo offers.
- Volume pricing discounts make customers to buy more quantities to get better discount offers.
- Discounts based on previous order makes customers come back to shop more.
- First-order coupon discount converts your first time web visitors into customers.
- Multiple discounts with single coupon code - People have poor memory. So don’t trouble them with too many discounts code. Just make one code and offer different discounts with conditional rules.
- Category based discounts - Push the sales in a low-performing category with a handsome discount
In Discount Rules for WooCommerce - PRO, we have classified the discount strategies into two - depending on where they get applied.
- Product Price based Discount Rules - This works similar to Regular Price - Sale Price workflow in WooCommerce. You can set any type of conditions for the customers to get eligible for the discount
- Cart based Discount Rules - The discount is applied at the cart on a number of cart specific parameters like subtotal, line items, quantity, shipping address and more.
Let’s look at them in detail
Price Discount Types
As the title suggests, the discount applies to the Product Price. Customers can see the discounted price on the product page itself if the rules match.
Example: 10% off store wide rule can show the discounted price along with a crossed-out original price
- Simple Percentage discounts
- Fixed cost discount
- Bulk quantity discount
- Discounts based on categories, products, user roles, attributes, and more
- Buy One Get One Free offers
Cart Discount Types
Cart discount rules apply on the cart page of your online WooCommerce store. The primary advantage of the cart based rules is that they help you reduce the cart abandonment in WooCommerce.
- Order total based discounts
- Discounts based on purchase history
- Cart discount based on product quantity
- Cart discount based on product line items
- Shipping & Billing address discount
- Cart offers based on User roles
Discount Rules PRO- Features with Examples
Discounts based on Product Category back to top
Set the offer valid only for a few selected categories of products in WooCommerce. Here are some examples
- 10% discount on Category A and B
- 5% discount on Category B, when any product is purchased from Category A
- Buy any item from Computers category, get $10 discount
Discounts based on Quantity / Tiered Pricing discounts back to top
Buy 10 or more items, get 10% discount
- Buy 2 quantities each of Product A and B, get $2 discount
- Buy 10 quantities from Category A, get 5% discount
- Buy 10 quantities, get $2 discount on each. Buy 20 or more, get $3 discount on each (this can be product or category or attribute based)
Percentage Discounts in WooCommerce back to top
- Buy 2 quantities of Product A, get 5% discount
- 10% store-wide discount on the entire store from November to January
- Buy Product A and get 10% discount on Product B
- Buy any item from Category A and get 5% discount on any item in Category B
- Buy one of Product (E) and one of Product (F) and get a 10% discount on Product (G), exclusive for Premium Subscribers (a user role)
- Buy over $500, get 10% on all items in cart
- Buy 3 products from any category, get 1 free. Buy 6 products, get 2 products free
- Buy 1 of Product A and Get 1 of Product A free (Buy X Get X)
- Buy Product A and B, get Product C free (dependent, conditional discount)
- Buy Product A and get the second quantity at 50% discount
- Buy any product and get 50% on the cheapest in the cart
Buy One Get One Free Offers back to top
BOGO offers are the smartest way of upselling and converting more visitors into customers. Here are a few example discount scenarios you can create with the Discount Rules for WooCommerce plugin.
- Buy Product A and get Product B free (Buy X Get Y)
- Buy X get Y product free Eg: Buy 3 product and get a pendrive free (or with 50% discount)
- Buy any product in Category A, get Product X free
- Buy any products in the store, get cheapest item in the cart free
- Buy 1 Get 1 cheapest in cart, Buy 2, get 2 cheapest in cart and so on (repeat)
Conditional / Dependent Product Discount back to top
The discount applies on a condition of purchasing another product. Here are some discount use cases
- Buy Product A at full price and get Product B at $50 discount
- Buy at least 1 quantity of Product A and B to get discount on Product C
- Purchase 2 each of Product A and 2 each of Product B, get 10% discount on them (There should be at least 2 quantities each to be purchased)
User role based discounts back to top
WordPress offers user roles to group your users into different roles/groups. Example: VIP customers, Wholesale customers and more You can offer a user role based discount with the Discount Rules for WooCommerce
- Wholesale customers get 10% discount in Category B
- VIP Customers can get 20% discount on Category X (or a few selected products
Customer Specific Discounts back to top
Sometimes, you may want to offer customer specific discounts. The discount applies only to a few selected customers
- John gets 10% discount on the entire store
- Elle gets 5% on Category A, 7% on Category B
- William gets 20% when he orders above $2000
- $100 discount for Martin when he purchases Product A
Discounts based on Cart conditions back to top
Offer discounts based on various parameters in the cart. It could be based on subtotal, line item, categories in cart, user roles and much more. Here are some examples
- Shop for $300 and Get 15% discount
- 10% discount in the total quantities in cart is above 5 and 20% if the total quantities is 10
- 5% discount if total is above $200, 10% if the total is above $400, 15% if the total is above $600
- If cart has products from Categories A, those items get 10% discount
- If customer purchased items worth over $1000 in his previous orders, offer a 20% discount on his next order
Coupon activated discount back to top
There will be times when you wanted to activate the discount rules only when a coupon code is applied. You can do this easily with the discount rules for WooCommerce. All you have to do is create a coupon and associate it with the one or more rules
Here are some use case scenarios
- Use ‘COUPONCODE’ & Get 10% discount on all products from Category A
- Use “XMAS” coupon code and Get a product FREE this December (free product upon applying a coupon)
- The following is a smart coupon discount which offers multiple discount with one coupon code
- Use promo code ‘MYSHOPPE’ and get 10% discount on order total above $300
- Use promo code ‘MYSHOPPE’ and get 10% on ‘All Products’
- Use promo code ‘MYSHOPPE’ and get 5% OFF on shipping charges
Holiday Discount Campaigns back to top
How to attract more online shoppers to your online store during the Holiday season?
Create attractive store discounts and Coupon deals to boost your online sales during special shopping season like Halloween, Black Friday, Cyber Monday, Christmas, and Boxing day.
Shipping Address based discount back to top
Create a shipping address discount to offer price and percentage discounts to customers from a particular shipping location.
Sample Shipping Address discount examples
- Exclusive 10% Shipping discount for Customers from United Sales
- Grab 5% OFF on shipping fee for orders from Rio. Offer valid dd/mm/yy to dd/mm/yy
- Students from NY! Get FREE Shipping on all your orders
- Buy for $500 and Get Free Shipping
- Shop 10 from Product A category and get 15 % wavier on shipping fee
Ready to Boost your Revenue?
Get Discount Rules
for WooCommerce - PRO
Single Site: $49.00 / year
5 Sites: $69.00 / year
25 Sites: $99.00 / year
Real time support by Experts
- 14-Day Money Back Guarantee
- 1 Year Complete Technical Support
- Latest WooCommerce Version Tested
- 30% discount on license renewal
- Safe and Secure checkout
- Trusted by more than 10000 store owners
Frequently asked questions
Your license is valid for 1 year to receive support and updates. Upon renewal each year, you can continue to receive support and updates to the plugin.
The plugin will continue to work with the PRO features as it is. However, you lose access to support, plugin updates and PRO version downloads.
Your license is valid for one year from the date of purchase. You need an active license key for continued access to automatic updates and support. License keys automatically renew after 1 year. Although you can easily cancel the auto-renewal on your account page.
Yes! Your satisfaction is most important to us. Put different features to use for full 14 days. If there’s even one feature that doesn’t work as expected and we’re unable to resolve your ticket in 48 hours flat (yes, that fast)- get a complete 100% refund on your purchase. Note: New feature request will not be entertained as a ground for refund requests.
Absolutely! We are happy to help. Drop in your questions via Support Page.
We provide support through support desk and live chat. Shoot us an email in case you need any hands-on support. Go play, we have your back.
Yes, your subscription can be cancelled at any time from your My Downloads page. You will retain access to plugin updates and support until your licence expires, one year after the purchase date.
Your subscription can be cancelled at any time after purchase. By cancelling, your licence will not renew automatically and will expire one year after the purchase date. Once expired you will no longer receive plugin updates, new features nor have access to support. You may renew your license at any time to reactivate your subscription.
No, each license is valid for one calendar year from the date of your purchase. Licence keys automatically renew yearly.