Is your WooCommerce store losing potential sale conversions due to cart abandonment?
Is cart abandonment the only thing that bothers you the most?
Well, here is the absolute solution to recover all your lost sales. The post brings you with the list of the top 5 WordPress abandoned cart recovery plugins with which you can recover 100% of the abandoned sales. These cart recovery plugins will show how the WooCommerce recover abandoned carts and successfully convert them into sales.
Table of contents
- Reasons for Cart abandonment - Why customers abandon carts?
- Percentage of sales you lose because of Cart abandonment?
- List of Best WooCommerce abandoned cart plugins
Reasons for Cart abandonment - Why customers abandon carts?
First off, it is quite essential to know why your customers abandon their shopping cart. The reasons could be many,
- Additional shipping fee and taxes
- Incompatible payment process
- Credit Card/Debit card denial during check-out
- Brand credibility issues
- Complicated checkout process
All of these could jeopardize your WooCommerce sale. Recovering order from cart abandonment is now easier with abandoned cart recovery plugins.
Percentage of sales you lose because of Cart abandonment?
The fact that 7/10 customers abandon their online shopping cart is quite hard to accept. That’s 70% of potential sale volume.
And yes, 70% of potential sale conversions are lost on the cart page of your online store.
Imagine How much revenue can be made if you can recover orders from all your abandoned carts?
List of Best WooCommerce abandoned cart plugins
Ready to recover the lost cart treasure?
The following post shares the complete information on the best cart plugins for your store.
Retainful - Free WooCommerce Abandoned Cart Recovery Plugin
Retainful is one of the best WooCommerce abandoned cart recovery plugins. You can recover your abandoned carts and convert them into sales by sending a series of emails to customers. All of this can be done in simple steps, with no coding required.
Create your email sequence instantly. You can create any number of abandoned cart reminder emails as per your intended sequence using predefined and user-defined cart recovery email templates. Retainful helps in recovering every single cart by sending next order coupon codes to the customers who have abandoned their carts. The plugin also has a referral program through which you can gain customers as well as revenue to your WooCommerce store.
Retainful is automated, so you can concentrate on your business while this plugin takes care of your cart recovery campaign.
Recover your lost sales with these features:
- Automatically send abandoned cart reminders to the customers when they leave something in their cart.
- Follow-up the customers automatically with a well-timed email sequence.
- The WooCommerce reminder pro stops sending emails once the cart has been recovered.
- You can send unlimited abandoned cart email reminders.
- Shortcodes can be used for adding details like cart items summary, customer's name and more to the abandoned cart emails. Easily personalize the abandoned cart emails with these shortcodes.
- Captures all abandoned carts and shows them with a detailed report.
- Abandoned cart reports - View recovered value, abandoned cart value and more.
- Dynamic customization options that let you modify every aspect of your cart recovery emails as per your intention.
- Generates unique coupon codes on every purchase.
- The coupon codes can be associated either with a percentage discount or a flat price discount.
- The coupon codes can be generated with expiry/validity in order to create urgency.
- Notify store administrators when a cart is recovered
- An insightful dashboard that brings every detail of your campaign like abandoned carts, recovered revenue, recovered carts, etc right in front of you.
- The plugin allows you to earn more customers through the Retainful referral program.
- Send the Refer-a-friend link to your customers after their purchase.
- When your customer refers they are rewarded either by a percentage discount, flat price or even free shipping. The reward can be decided by the store owner.
- The rewards can be set up with expiry.
- When the referral program is successful both the advocate and the friend are rewarded. You can create different offers for both.
- The plugin sends reminder emails if your customer hasn’t referred any customers.
- Notifies your customer regarding successful referral purchases and rewards.
Retainful’s user-friendly interface can help you reduce cart abandonment instantly without much effort. This WooCommerce abandoned cart recovery plugin also helps in increasing engagement with your customers.
The plugin is available in both the free and premium versions. The WooCommece abandoned cart recovery plugin also comes up with an offer “Pay for what you use” which is available for up to 2000 contacts.
The premium version of the plugin starts at $15 per month.
WooCommerce Recover Abandoned cart
Customers abandon their carts for various reasons but it is essential to remind your customers in order to recover them and increase your sales. WooCommerce recover abandoned cart is the WooCommerce extension that helps in recovering the abandoned carts efficiently. The plugin works well in tracking both registered and guest users and notifies both regarding the abandoned carts.
The plugin notifies the customer regarding the unattended carts by notifying them through cart recovery emails. The abandoned cart recovery emails are sent with coupons which would urge customers to make immediate purchases to grab the discount.
The plugin can send multiple emails with different content and with optional coupons that brings in more sales to your WooCommerce store. WooCommerce Recover Abandoned Cart can easily recover the lost sales and bring in more revenue to your online business.
The WooCommerce Recover Abandoned Cart is available at CodeCanyon at the price of $49.
Hubspot for WooCommerce
Hubspot’s free integration can automatically synchronize WooCommerce user’s orders and products to the Hubspot CRM. This WooCommerce abandoned cart plugin automates the abandoned cart sequences, active list, workflows and more. Enabling the abandoned cart settings in the plugin helps to know which contacts have abandoned their carts and as well as visualize the abandoned products in your Hubspot account.
The plugin can segment and organize WooCommerce contacts with Hubspot smart list segmentation. The plugin automatically updates the smart list (groups and properties) in your Hubspot account based on the criteria configured by you. This WooCommerce abandoned cart recovery plugin can create a smart list, offers easy navigation with a central screen, enables automation and also sends customized marketing emails that help in more conversions.
Experience seamless integration with rich customer data free of cost.
YITH WooCommerce recover abandoned cart
YITH WooCommerce recover abandoned cart is another recovery plugin that can help in converting abandoned carts into sales. The plugin sends coupons and customized emails to customers who have abandoned products in their cart. Not only for registered users the plugin also notifies guest users about their abandoned carts if they have given their email address during their purchase process.
The plugin can send multiple emails with different content for different users. It deletes all the abandoned carts after specific hours if left without recovering.
The plugin supports WooCommerce Multi-Currency and is also WPML compatible. It also maintains a complete report of the abandoned and recovered carts in a dashboard panel. You can even integrate YITH WooCommerce Email Templates along with YITH WooCommerce Recover Abandoned Cart to send a professional & customized abandoned cart notification to your customers. The plugin can help you with recovering lost sales and adds more revenue to your WooCommerce business.
The Premium version of the plugin starts at $79.99 per year and is available in 3 different plans.
Abandoned cart reports for WooCommerce
The plugin captures the abandoned carts by recording whenever customers abandon their cart after adding products to it. When the cart is not completed for 15 minutes the plugin marks it as the “Abandoned cart”. If the customer comes back and completes the order, the status will be changed to “Recovered” associated with the order.
The plugin works out of the box with its simple and efficient functionalities. The abandoned cart reports from the plugin help in understanding your customers’ behavior.
Keeping the abandoned carts in its bay is of no use to anyone. Try putting effort to recover the abandoned carts by bringing back your customers in an efficient way. Make sure both the customers and store are benefited when you try recovering the abandoned carts. The WooCommerce market has a wide variety of WooCommerce abandoned cart recovery plugins that could help in customer retention and increase revenue at your store.
All the plugins above are created with the intention to recover the WooCommerce abandoned carts at your store. Each plugin has its own uniqueness and additional functionalities which may help you to keep your growth inclined. Choose the most suitable plugin and be successful in bringing back your customers to stabilize your growth.