Is your WooCommerce store losing potential sale conversions due to cart abandonment?
Is cart abandonment the only thing that bothers you the most?
Well, we have the absolute solution to recover all your lost sales. The post brings you with the list of top 5 WordPress shopping cart plugins with which you can recover 100% of the abandoned sales. These 5 cart recovery plugins will help you reduce your cart abandonment rate and shows how to successfully convert them into sales.
Reasons for Cart abandonment- Why customers abandon carts?
First off, it is quite essential to know why your customers abandon their shopping cart. The reasons could be many,
- Additional shipping fee and taxes
- Incompatible payment process.
- Credit Card/ Debit card denial during check-out.
- Brand credibility issues
All of these could jeopardize your WooCommerce sale. Recovering order from cart abandonment is now easier with abandoned cart recovery plugins.
How much sales do you lose because of Cart abandonment?
The fact that 7/10 customers abandon their online shopping cart is quite hard to accept. That’s 70% of potential sale volume.
And yes, 70% of potential sale conversions is lost in the cart page of your online store.
Imagine How much revenue can be made if you can recover orders from all your abandoned carts?
Table of contents
List of Best WooCommerce abandoned cart plugins
Ready to recover the lost cart treasure?
The following post shares you the complete information on the best WooCommerce cart plugins for your store.
1. Abandoned Cart Lite for WooCommerce
WooCommerce abandoned cart lite allows you to reach out to customers who haven’t completed their checkout. The cart recovery plugin sends email notifications to your logged-in customers as well as guest users when they abandon their online cart. The cart recovery email is more like a gentle reminder to ask your customers to complete their purchase.
- Sends automatic cart abandoned email notifications
- Identify the abandoned cart details inclusive of the products that are abandoned.
- Sends recovery notifications in Facebook messenger
- You’ve got a lot of recovery emails templates to pick.
- Also, once your customer completes the purchase, cart recovery email notifications are automatically stopped.
- Not just that, your customers can recover their abandoned carts from the link shared in the email
- The pricing of the abandoned cart PRO version is pretty high.
$119- Single store
$199- 5 store
$249- Unlimited stores
2. Retainful - WooCommerce Abandoned Cart Recovery emails & Next order coupons
Retainful is the best abandoned cart recovery plugin for WooCommerce. It allows customers to recover the lost carts in a single-click and complete the purchase. No elaborate configurations are required.
Just install the plugin and create your email templates. You can create any number of emails that can be sent in a sequence automatically.
This helps you to easily automate your Abandoned Cart recovery emails.
Recover your lost sales with these features:
- Automatically send abandoned cart reminders to the customers when they leave something in their cart.
- Include a unique link to recover the cart in the abandoned cart emails.
- Follow-up the customers automatically with a well-timed email sequence.
- You can send unlimited abandoned cart email reminders
- Short codes for cart items summary, customer's name. Easily personalise the abandoned cart emails with these short codes.
- Captures all abandoned carts and shows them in a neat report
- Abandoned cart reports - View recovered value, abandoned cart value and more
- When the cart is recovered, it automatically stops sending the emails.
- See real-time carts, i.e, carts of the customers who are purchasing in your site at the very moment
- Notify store administrators when a cart is recovered (So you can thank your customer for coming back)
Apart from offering Cart recovery for WooCommerce, the plugin also allows to send next order coupons.
So you can drive repeat purchases by providing unique, single-use coupons for the next purchases of the customers.
Here is something to keep you interested,
Email remarketing is a proven marketing strategy to recover 20- 25% of your lost sales from abandoned carts
So won’t that be a better idea if you’ve got a featured email marketing tool for your online store?
Well, CampaignRabbit is an easy to use email marketing and automation tool to sent cart abandonment emails in WooCommerce. The conversion plugin is a very useful in drafting follow-up emails and cart recover emails. The cart recovery emails along with discounts and coupons will motivate customers to shop again at your online store.
See how it helps to recover orders,
- Trigger automated abandoned cart emails whenever a customer abandons your WooCommerce cart.
- Include effective CTA (Add to cart button) to drive customer take up certain activities.
- Share cart discount coupons along with the cart recovery emails.
- Also, get useful insights on how your cart recovery emails and follow up emails perform. Track analytics like email clicks, email open rates and recovered order value from abandoned WooCommerce carts.
CampaignRabbit gives more,
Heard of exit-intent popup?
It’s a popup notification triggered when a customer is intended to leave the cart without making it to the checkout page.
- Create engaging exit-intent popup showing exclusive offers and discounts in your WooCommerce store.
- Well, a successful cart recovery is achieved only through a series of follow up emails. And this WooCommerce cart plugin lets you to auto-pilot follow up emails too.
- Pricing is an advantage as it’s based on the number of customers in your email list.
Monthly Pricing Slab
FREE: 0- 100 customers
$14 : 100- 2000 customers
$29 : 2000- 5000 customers
$49 : 5000- 10000 customers
$69 :10000- 20000 customers
When it comes to categorising of email campaigns, CampaignRabbit allows you to create automated emails, manual emails and abandoned cart email campaigns.
4. YITH Advanced Cart Recovery
YITH is a comprehensive WooCommerce cart plugin that is used by many store owners. It is one among the premium plugins for WordPress plugins for cart recovery.
- Just like the above-mentioned plugins, YITH assists in automatic email generation.
- Reminds customers through email notifications.
- Generates coupons and allows customers to make purchases using the same.
- Encourages unregistered customers to register. How? Through the email they have used, you can send reminders or notifications.
- Automate emails in the language of your customer.
Pricing looks high compared to other WooCommerce cart plugins
71.99 euro (yearly) - Single WordPress site
99.99 euro (yearly) - 6 WordPress websites
5. Abandoned Cart Reports for WooCommerce
This WooCommerce cart plugin helps store runners identify the number of abandoned carts by tracking customers who abandon their merchandise. Also, this records when a customer puts a product in their cart.
What can be done using this plugin?
- Abandoned cart list is ready to analyse the number of carts abandoned.
- Customised carts include all the customer information, starting from Customer's name, email address and contact number.
- You can generate coupons that can be included in the notification emails.
The WooCommerce plugin just records the cart details when abandoned. And you can’t send cart recovery emails to customers who’ve abandoned carts.
Let there be any reason for cart abandonment but the recovery comes easy with the best WooCommerce abandoned cart plugins. The unparalleled relation of WordPress and WooCommerce today has generated multiple plugins for several purposes. Using the right plugin for WooCommerce cart abandonment recovery can be a complete game changer for your online store.
Get Going! Cheers!