WooCommerce Points and Rewards plugins lets you run a loyalty program to increase your sales and customer engagement. Loyalty program is one the best customer retention strategies implemented by almost all eCommerce stores in the world.
If you haven't started a loyalty rewards program, then it's time you start one. In this article, we are going to see a list of best WooCommerce Points and Rewards plugins that help you create a loyalty program.
But before that, just to make sure that you get a clear idea about the benefits of having a WooCommerce loyalty program, we’ve mentioned a few hard to skip perks below.
Benefits of Using a WooCommerce Loyalty Program on Your Store
On a survey, 82 out of 100 store owners stated that they were able to witness increased sales and revenue when they introduced a WooCommerce loyalty program.
So let’s cut to the chase.
- Best WooCommerce loyalty programs have been helping stores to increase sales numbers and revenue.
- A point reward system can help build a loyal customer base in the long run.
- WooCommerce rewards can help grow your brand value and Word-of-Mouth marketing.
- You get to increase customer lifetime value which eventually increases revenue and reduces churn rate.
- Finally, an effective WooCommerce reward system can help you stay ahead of your competitors.
Now that you’ve got a basic idea as to how this works, why don’t we move to the next part, the part where we’ll be looking into some of the best WooCommerce points and rewards referral plugins.
5 Best WooCommerce Points and Rewards Plugins
All the following WooCommerce Points and Rewards plugins let you reward customers with points and enable them to redeem the points for discounts. However, each of these plugins differ from the feature offerings. Let's have a detailed look into it.
Developed by Fantastic Plugins, SUMO Reward Points is one of the most common WooCommerce reward plugins you’ll come across. With SUMO Rewards, you can incentivize your customers when they do specific actions like signing up, product purchase and more. Below mentioned are the features of SUMO reward points plugin.
- Reward customers with points when they do specific actions like signing up, product purchase, product reviews and more.
- Quickly set up points conversion rate, points expiry date and other advanced points redeeming options.
- Notify customers about their WooCommerce reward points via SMS/email.
- Manage customer reward points in a separate dashboard.
- Abundant short-codes and customization options.
- Compatible with other SUMO plugins like SUMO Coupons, SUMO Subscriptions and more.
SUMO Reward Points - WooCommerce Reward System is easy to use and can be downloaded from CodeCanyon.
Regular License with 6 months support - $49
Regular License with 12 months support - $65.50
Extended License with 6 months support - $490
Extended License with 12 months support - $664.38
Loyal Points and Rewards for WooCommerce helps increase customer engagement and sales on your store by allowing you to create best WooCommerce loyalty programs with ease. This rewards plugin allows you to build loyal customers by rewarding them with points when they sign up, buy products or write a product review.
And the best thing about this WooCommerce loyalty points and rewards plugin is, it comes with an inbuilt referral program system. Your store customers can earn more reward points by referring people to your store. It’s a win-win situation.
With this plugin, you can award points for:
- Creating an account / Signup
- Writing a review
- Referring Friends
You can let the customers to redeem
- Redeem Points for discount during their next purchase
- Redeem partially
- Reward customers for referring the friends
- Friends can earn points and also get a discount (Example: Refer and earn 100 Points. Your friend gets 50 points + $50 discount)
- Unique referral url for each customer
- Track referral program performance
Other features include:
- Custom conversion rate value and expiry date for points.
- Set minimum and maximum order values to get points as rewards.
- Insightful dashboard that displays total points awarded, redeemed etc.,
- Options to check individual customer’s details (points, referral code & URL).
- View customer activity for a particular timeline by using custom filter options.
- Options to allow customers to either fully redeem or partially redeem reward points.
- Options to round off reward points to the nearest integer value.
- Custom label option to rename points to your convenience.
- Display custom notifications - cart messages, checkout messages, thank you messages and more.
Install Loyalty Points and Rewards for WooCommerce on your store and increase sales numbers and revenue eventually. With the plugin expected to have more features like rewards for birthdays, social shares soon, this is one of the most ideal WooCommerce points and rewards plugin you should take into consideration.
Single Site - $99/year
5 Sites - $129/year
25 Sites - $199/year
YITH is another WooCommerce points and rewards plugin that’s hard to be missed. Being used in a lot of WooCommerce stores, YITH has helped stores motivate customers by allowing them to give points as rewards. YITH points and rewards plugin allows store owners to
- Reward points to store customers when they register, review a product, reach specific purchase value and more.
- Set expiry dates to points earned by customers.
- Inform users about their points, validity date and available cart discounts with respect to points earned.
- Options to enable/disable free shipping when customers buy a product using reward points.
- Set a minimum threshold value below which users cannot redeem their reward points.
- Options to send emails to customers when their points get updated and more.
YITH WooCommerce Points and Rewards Plugin can be downloaded from the WordPress repository.
Single Site License - $89.99
6 Sites License - $159.99
30 Sites license - $249.99
Includes updates and support for one year.
WooRewards stands nothing less to the above-mentioned loyalty reward plugins. Developed by Long Watch Studio, WooRewards is known for its easy to use dashboard and an intuitive interface. With WooRewards points and rewards plugin, you can
- Create best WooCommerce loyalty programs.
- Introduce leveling systems to motivate customers and achieve goals.
- Reward points to customers by using one of the multiple ways WooRewards has.
- Reward customers with badges when they achieve targets.
- Built-in shortcodes to display relevant information to your store customers.
WooRewards can be downloaded and used for free from the WordPress repository.
Pro License - $70/year
5 Pro Licenses - $210/year
(Additional charges for Annual Maintenance)
HostPlugin lets you reward your loyal customers by giving them reward points when they do specific actions. With this loyalty rewards plugin, you can
- Create a points WooCommerce loyalty program on your store.
- Reward points as your customers do specific actions like buying products, writing a review or signing up.
- Customers can purchase products by using their rewards points.
- Options to set minimum product purchase value in order to receive reward points.
- Options to increase customer’s reward points manually.
- Choose which customers are eligible to receive points and who won’t.
The free version of HostPlugin can be downloaded from the WordPress repository while there’s a paid version you can download from their website.
Paid Version - $29.99
(6 Months Premium Support)
How to Create a WooCommerce Loyalty Program for Your Store Using Loyalty Points and Rewards for WooCommerce?
Since you’ve come across some of the best loyalty reward plugins, we thought it would be better if you also get to know how to create a points WooCommerce loyalty program for your store. So, here you go,
- Download and install Loyalty Points and Rewards for WooCommerce on your store and head to the settings section (for detailed information on installation steps, click here).
The above screenshot is taken from Loyalty Points and Rewards for WooCommerce plugin and you can find relevant explanations below
- Now set the points conversion rate. Example: 5 points can be earned when a customer spends $10.
- Set rounding off conditions for earned points.
- Custom label your points to suit your store’s theme. Example: Karma, Wand etc,
- Set points expiry date from the drop down menu or manually set expiry date for reward points.
- Finally, assign reward points to each specific action on your store. And then click the save button.
It’s done. You’ve created a points WooCommerce loyalty program in less than five minutes. It’s easier than said!
You’ve seen some of the best WooCommerce points and rewards referral plugins, and there are multiple WooCommerce loyalty rewards download happening while you read. So, which one would you choose to step up your game?
Before you choose, remember this, “You don’t need a plugin that’s pricey & highly sophisticated. All you need is a plugin that’s easy to use, has the basics and helps your business get off the ground.”
Go for it! Start rewarding your customers and down the lane, don’t be surprised when you have a huge audience base.