The World of eCommerce is powered by WooCommerce with over 3 million active store owners. And it’s no doubt that WooCommerce is the most powerful eCommerce platform having got the deepest pool of plugins and extensions.
It’s a Head Start!
Get to know the list of most popular WooCommerce plugins used by millions of fellow store owners and don’t miss to add some of the amazing FREE plugins to your WooCommerce store.
Table of contents
- Best WooCommerce Plugins for Email Marketing
- Popular WooCommerce Plugins to Boost Sales
- WooCommerce plugins to Improve Customer Engagement
- Most Essential WooCommerce Plugins for your Online store
- Multi-tool WooCommerce Plugins
Best WooCommerce Plugins for Email Marketing
Don’t be surprised...You spent $1 & Take back $40. It’s no joke and proved possible with email marketing.
Most of your visitors exit store without buying. And hardly come back. Also, you can’t just shrug those customers who aren’t actually buying. You can actually turn the odds by following your audience with personalized emails.
Email automation and Lead generation are made easy-peasy with the following email plugins for WooCommerce.
Optinmonster is a WordPress popup plugin. The wider your audience, the better is your lead conversion. Grow your email list with attractive pop-ups and optin contact forms using this lead generation plugin.
Never lose a customer! Displaying exit intent pop up is a best conversion strategy to convert visitor into a customer before that visitor exits store.
- Drag and drop email builder
- Select any type of popup template
- Increase lead conversion
- Grow email subscriber list
- Create mobile-friendly popup campaigns
- Geolocation targeting
Basic- $9/ month
Plus- $19/ month
PRO- $29/ month
Growth- $49/ month
Optinmonster PRO is the most popular pricing slab as you can economically enjoy all the premium features.
Sending generic emails have the lowest conversion rate of 2%.
Get smart with CampaignRabbit and send data-driven emails to targeted audience. The email automation tool powers your WooCommerce store to drive sales and grow business on autopilot.
Personalize your email campaigns and improve customer engagement with pop-ups and action bars. The simple drag and drop email builder enhances you to create responsive email templates, popup and action bars instantly.
Grow your revenue by automating email campaigns and auto-pilot cart abandonment emails to recover lost sales.
And most importantly get to know what happens in your online store. Track valuable customer insights like purchased order, total order value, lifetime value of customers easily in the store dashboard.
- Easy integration with WooCommerce
- Powerful segmentation of customer list
- Easy to use drag and drop email builder
- Customizable email campaigns, pop-ups and action bars
- Data-driven email marketing
- Recover abandoned carts
- Drive repeated sales
- Smart Upsell and cross-sell emails
- Increase lead conversion using pop-ups
Pricing of this email automation tool is based on the number of customers you’ve got
- 0- 100 customers: Plugin FREE
- 100- 2000 customers : $14
- 2000- 5000 customers : $29
- 5000- 10000 customers : $49
- 10000- 25000 customers : $69
3. Retainful - WooCommerce abandoned cart recovery emails and Next order coupons
(FREE WooCommerce Plugin)
Recover 70% of passive sales which is abandoned in your cart & start supercharging your transactional emails with Retainful.
Do more with Retainful. Get the features of both cart recovery email plugin and coupon management plugin in one single conversion tool.
Personalize, schedule and automate unlimited cart recovery email reminders. Also, add a single click product recovery link making it easy for customers to recover abandoned cart items.
Generate unique next order coupons whenever customer buys from you. Including the coupon code in the transactional order emails motivates your customers to shop repeatedly.
- Automate abandoned cart recovery emails
- Unlimited number of cart recovery email templates
- Single-click recovery of abandoned cart items
- See real-time cart
- Generate unique next order coupons
- Set coupon expiry and usage restrictions
- Auto apply coupon
- Actionable insights to track sales conversions and cart recovery
Retainful is a FREE abandoned cart recovery plugin.
4. MailChimp for WooCommerce
MailChimp is an open source email plugin for WooCommerce. Sync your email list with the purchase data and send data driven email notifications.
MailChimp informs customers about the abandoned cart. Increase sales volume by sending useful product recommendations based on customer shopping history.
- Send emails with product recommendations
- Segment customers based on shopping behavior
- Create pop-up forms
- Personalize your transactional emails
- Track the performance of your email campaigns.
Start FREE if you’re a Bootstrap business
Grow plan- $10/month
PRO plan- $199/ month.
Newsletter is the most popular WordPress email newsletter plugin. Automate email newsletters to your subscribers about the latest updates, blog posts, product launches, promotional events, etc.
- Send unlimited number of email newsletters
- Customize your emails
- Send bulk email to your subscriber list.
The premium version of the plugin is available in two pricing slabs and both inclusive of 1 year of support and update.
- Blogger slab - $65 (Max. 3 WordPress websites)
- Agency slab- $249 (Use in unlimited WP sites)
Popular WooCommerce Plugins to Boost Sales
What’s the One idea your WooCommerce store revolves around?
To get more sales & more money, right?
Online shopping success is all about luring customers by offering the luxury of offers and special deals. Get your dynamic pricing and discounts done in style with the following plugins.
6. Discount Rules for WooCommerce
20,000+ active installations- That’s Real Big for a WooCommerce bulk discount plugin ( during writing the post). Discount Rules is the most popular dynamic pricing plugin to alter pricing strategy in your online store.
Convert your visitors into customers instantly by offering tiered pricing discounts.
This plugin is the master of WooCommerce discounts.
You can create amazing discounts with various conditions and combinations. What follows is sure to keep you interests high,
Types of advanced dynamic pricing discounts that you can create,
- Storewide global discount
- Tiered pricing discount
- Bulk quantity discount
- FREE shipping discount
- BOGO product offers
- User-role based discounts
- Next order & First order discounts.
- Increase customer acquisition rate
- Scale your WooCommerce revenue
- Wholesale pricing model
- Create Volume pricing discounts
- Apply cart coupons automatically to the customer cart
- Time-limited coupon and promo codes.
FREE discount plugin- Limited discount rules
$49/ year - Premium discount features with expert developer and customer support.
Coupon Code- SAVE10
Discount - 10% OFF
7. Sales Countdown Timer for WooCommerce
FOMO- Fear of missing out drives 60% of online shoppers to make reactive purchases.
Motivate customers to click the ‘Buy Now’ button by displaying sale countdown timers.
Display social proof in WooCommerce product pages and create artificial scarcity to FOMOtize customers.
Does your store runs weekend shopping deals?
Get this WooCommerce plugin installed right away because it allows you to autopilot all recurring discounts in your store.
- Unlimited sales campaigns
- Create recurring sale campaigns
- Sticky headers and footers with sale timers
- Boost sales by showing Social proof and Scarcity
- Scarcity marketing
- Reduce cart abandonment with smart coupons.
Basic plan- $6.99/ month
PRO plan- $10.49/ month
Coupon Code- SAVE10
Discount - 10% OFF
8. Payment method based Discounts and Fees
Most online stores fail to provide a seamless checkout experience.
But you can give a thought about it.
This is a cart discount plugin to offer discounts based on the payment method used by the customer. Discounts get automatically applied to the cart with the coupon message.
- Reduce friction in the cart page
- Offer payment based discounts
- Create both flat and percentage discounts
- Discounts are applied automatically to the customer cart
- Display the coupon message in the cart
- Flat fee and percentage fee can be collected
- Supports all popular payment gateways.
9. Category discounts for WooCommerce
Getting your online inventory piling up with unsold stocks?
Create bulk discounts based on the product category in your WooCommerce store and sell quick.
This free discount plugin allows you to offer both single and multiple category discounts.
Motivate customers by displaying the discount message on the product page. Also, applying discounts ensures a faster checkout experience for your customers.
- Create category based discounts
- Offer both flat and percentage discounts
- Add a discount message in the cart
- Set validity for your discounts.
FREE bulk discount plugin.
WooCommerce plugins to Improve Customer Engagement
Cost of acquiring a new customer is 5x times more than the cost of retaining an existing customer.
You got to be doing all that’s possible to improve customer engagement and thereby Save more!
Business isn’t just making new customers, Business is never losing a customer
10. Email Customizer for WooCommerce
Words Up, this WP email plugin is just not for editing email header and footer. Customizing your WooCommerce emails can be the biggest advantage. Because email personalization can really make customers click and read your plain looking order emails.
Email Customizer for WooCommerce is a drag and drop email builder that simply allows you to drag and drop elements like texts, images, logos and even edit them.
Sending professional looking emails is the first thing that makes your customer trust your brand. Some key features of this email plugin that might keep you interested are,
- Powerful drag and drop email builder
- Add 15+ elements like texts, paragraphs, icons, images, tables, etc. to the WooCommerce order emails
- WordPress compatible for multi-sites
- Add dynamic data like customer information, order summary using shortcodes
- Live-Preview of your email changes
- Send a test email to validate your design before drafting to your email list
- Email customizer supports WooCommerce Subscription emails
Email Customizer - $28 includes 6-month developer support
11. Order Delivery Date for WooCommerce
Online shopping is said done when customers receive orders on time. Optimizing order dates and delivering WooCommerce orders at the right delivery date is must if you want to be the customer favorites.
When customers are happy receiving the order within the estimated delivery date, the chances of that customer returning to shop again is sure.
Then what’s to be done is simple. Get the plugin downloaded. Display the order delivery date field on the checkout page and help your customers to choose a date for the order delivery.
- Customers can choose the delivery date and time
- Set limits to the number of order deliveries per day
PRO version- $99 (billed yearly)
- Store owners can set specific delivery dates
- Collect delivery fees for specific delivery dates in the week
- Sync order deliveries with Google calendar
- Auto-update delivery dates for renewal orders
12. Prepaid/Upfront payment for WooCommerce Subscriptions
Customers are getting tired of recurring payments and you’ve got to address it ASAP if you are a WooCommerce subscription selling store. Customers are looking for advanced payment methods with WooCommerce subscriptions and payments.
Prepaid payment for WooCommerce subscription is developed precisely to meet this requirement of the WooCommerce community. The plugin lets store owners collect the subscription payment in advance so that customers won’t need to pay every month if they are gifting the subscription. That makes customer lives really simple.
Also, collecting one time payment for subscriptions is the best strategy to make customers stay active for long.
- Sell WooCommerce subscriptions
- Collect Upfront Subscription payment
- Auto-generate Subscription renewal order
- Offer discounts and motivate customers to pay upfront
Discount- 10% OFF
Coupon Code- SAVE10
13. WooCommerce Currency Switcher
What if you are looking to sell virtual products to customers all over the globe? You might then need a tool to switch between international currencies.
WooCommerce currency switcher lets your customers to switch and pay in all international currencies. You can make the currency switcher option available anywhere in the product page using the shortcodes. The customers can enjoy paying in their currency.
- Use shortcodes to display the currency converter widget in any place
- Compatible with WooCommerce products filter, WPML
- Possible to change currency according to current language (Hook this)
- Customize money signs and prices (decimal count).
PRO version- $30.
14. WooCommerce Refund and Exchange With RMA
In many scenarios customer might cancel order after shipping the product. He might also ask for an product exchange if he receives a damaged product. And in those scenarios, you gotta be handling your customers carefully so that customer relation ain’t getting spoiled.
With this WP tool, your customers can submit product refund forms or exchange request forms. Then the entire refunding process is managed with a dedicated mailing system to keep both the customers and store owners informed.
- Enhance the customer experience by simplifying the refund & exchange processes.
- Customer can Refund, Exchange and Cancel orders
- Provide a wallet system for customers so that they can pick another product instead of 100% refund.
15. YITH WooCommerce Wishlist
“Add to Wishlist” is one of the most commonly used call-to-action button used in any online store. Because people are actually gonna add all their favorite products to the wishlist before purchasing one.
Creating beautiful wishlist button is made YITH WooCommerce wishlist is made possible with YITH WooCommerce wishlist.
“Add to your Wishlist” is one of the most commonly used features in any online store. Because people are gonna add their favorite products to the wishlist before actually purchasing one.
Also, how popular your WooCommerce store can get if your customers are offered the luxury to share their wishlist in their social accounts. Well, this WooCommerce wishlist plugin lets you win customer hearts easily.
Also, imagine how popular your WooCommerce store can get if customers are offered the luxury to share their wishlist on social accounts.
That’s Brand advertisement for free.
Get YITH to grow your brand socially.
- Customizable wishlist page
- Create multiple wishlists
- Customers can get the total price estimation of the wishlist
- Grow your brand in the social platform
- Improve customer engagement
Most Essential WooCommerce Plugins for your Online store
Store management is one important aspect that can influence online sales. When people find it easy to shop at your store, they are obvious to come back and purchase. By then, word of mouth too does it’s part if you offer a seamless customer experience.
Make store management easy and effective with the following WooCommerce plugins.
16. Product import and Export for WooCommerce
Product import-export for WooCommerce plugin allows you to export or import simple products and variable products (premium). This plugin is one of the most rated CSV/XML product import-export suites with most installs on WordPress.
In addition, the plugin helps you export Tags, Categories, and other Product details into WooCommerce. You can export descriptions, prices, etc apart from the taxonomies, custom fields (meta) and attributes.
Here are the list of products, this plugin supports,
- WooCommerce Simple Products
- WooCommerce Variable Products.
- WooCommerce Grouped Products.
- WooCommerce External Products.
- WooCommerce Subscription Products.
This plugin has advanced customization options that allow you to export and the process of export is as simple as it gets, it only takes a single click.
The plugin makes it easy to import images relevant to the product. If products are imported using a plugin, the first image of the commodity in the image column of the CSV file is taken as a featured image.
- Exclusively Export goods by category.
- Product reviews can be imported and exported.
- Export products will have multiple filter options.
- During import, you can map and transform fields.
- You can evaluate and manipulate the data during import.
- Options available to update or skip imported products.
- Simple products will have WPML support.
- Import or Export file through FTP/sFTP.
- You can import products from the URL.
- Import and export can be automatically scheduled.
- Export and import support product reviews.
- Customization support for third party plugin.
Personal - $69.00/year for single site
Professional - $99.00/year upto 5 sites
Business - $199.00/year upto 25 sites
17. Ninja Tables
What if your website or blog post needs a table to display tremendous data? Not to worry, because Ninja Tables can do it all! This WP DataTables Plugin allows you to build tables without having to code - with extreme ease. And the best part is, you won't experience lag even when there's huge data handling to be done.
- Choose from 100+ table styles.
- Fully customizable and highly responsive tables.
- Drag and drop table builder that's easy to use.
- Choose from unlimited color options for your table.
- Connect with Google Sheets and more.,
Lite Version - Free
Single Site License - $49
Agency License - $99
Unlimited Lifetime License - $399
18. WooCommerce PDF Invoices & Packing Slips
You can share PDF invoices automatically along with your order confirmation email using this invoicing plugin. Well, you can add a basic invoice template or can edit the existing ones to create your own invoice.
- Attach PDF invoices automatically
- Customize the header and footer in the invoice
- Generate invoices in bulk
- Download the PDF invoice.
WooCommerce PDF invoices professional- € 54.
19. WooCommerce Google Analytics Integration
Unless you track the performance of your WooCommerce store, you won’t be sure on how to increase online revenue. You gotta be knowing everything right from the source for your website traffic, customer engagement channel, top-selling products, frequent customers, customer lifetime value, favorite products and much more so that you can strategize accordingly.
WooCommerce Google analytics provides integration between Google analytics and all your WooCommerce plugins. Once your WooCommerce store is synced with Google analytics you can start tracking the complete metrics of your store.
- Track actionable customer insights
- Measure our WooCommerce revenue
- Know the target channel for customer engagement
- Popular product in your store.
WooCommerce Google analytics PRO- $79.
20. Yoast SEO
You’d definitely need to be optimizing your WooCommerce store if eyeing for the top positions in google result pages. Yoast SEO is the most popular WordPress SEO plugin trusted by millions of WP users.
Get to check your website health, content optimizations, on & off page SEO, backlinks with the amazing toolset.
- Advanced XML sitemap functionality
- Add title and meta description for improving search results
- Valuable SEO tools to optimize content
- Improve your website health
- Automatic internal linking suggestions (premium feature)
Premium plan starts with $89 plan for single WordPress site.
21. YITH WooCommerce Ajax Search
Most people don’t know name of products they are searching or might be not good in remembering them. So customers try to search WooCommerce products using related keywords. And this is the right time to provide customers with product suggestion list based on the keyword they entered.
YITH Ajax search does the job clean. The WordPress plugin creates a search box to show instant search results for your WooCommerce store products based on the searching.
So, the customers are gonna love shopping at your store when the search results work just like Google Suggest.
- Display the product search box anywhere in your WooCommerce site
- Customize the search form label
- Show filter options for the product search (PRO)
- Show product categories in the search (PRO)
22. iThemes Security
30,000 websites are getting hacked each day. So that’s a strong reason for you to get a security plugin.
ithemes security is the most trusted WordPress security plugin with over 900,000+ active installations (during writing the post).
The number says it all about this security plugin.
This WP security plugin can protect your online WooCommerce store in more than 30 ways by fixing common holes, stopping automated attacks and also strengthens user credentials.
- Schedule malware scan
- Track user action logging
- Bans users with too many invalid login attempts
- Improves server security
- Boost SEO by detecting the 404 errors
Blogger- $80 (Single WordPress site)
Small Business- $127 (10 WP sites)
Gold- $199 (Unlimited sites)
23. WooCommerce UPS Shipping Plugin
Online Shopping ain’t completed until the product is shipped to your customer address. And here is a useful shipping plugin to automate your UPS shipping.
WooCommerce UPS shipping lets you choose shipment boxes automatically based on the delivery schedule. And the best part is that customers can track their shipments and receive email notifications on receiving the shipment.
Don’t still be shipping single orders anymore. Grow smart with UPS shipping and start creating bulk shipments.
- Show live shipping rates
- Print shipping label on the product
- Set up handling fees
- Bulk shipment creation.
Starts @ $69 for single site subscription.
Multi-tool WooCommerce Plugins
The Jack of all Plugins.
Yes, the following plugins are quite special and offer you with many WooCommerce extension for carrying specific tasks.
24. Booster for WooCommerce
Choose Booster as your primary WooCommerce plugin if you are keen to do many tasks with a single WP plugin.
Booster can supercharge your WooCommerce store with all the features that are to follow,
Product Prices, Currencies, Buttons, Labels, Cart checkout, payment gateways, Shipping, PDF invoicing, and WooCommerce emails.
- Accept all type of world currencies
- Display attractive images and actionable CTA
- Customize cart and offer seamless checkout process
- Optimize payment options, shipping features and PDF invoicing
- Track your WooCommerce customers.
Booster Plus for WooCommerce starts @ $49.99.
25. Beeketing for WooCommerce
Beeketing offers you with 20+ tools to convert visitors into revenue. It an all-in-one marketing and automation tool to optimize conversion rates, increase average order value, reduce cart abandonment and boost online sales.
Beeketing can grow you leads, manage discount coupons, increase average order value, build customer relation and much more.
But the one thing that seem a drawback is that Beeketing doesn’t offer you the complete tool package under one price. You can start FREE but need to purchase the plugins individually to use the features.
- Increase customer conversion rate
- Boost sales with upsell and cross-sell
- Foster customer relation
- Reduce cart abandonment.
Hope the read filled your pockets with useful resources. Now, it’s your time steer. So wait no more, Start making some quick money with the best WooCommerce plugins for your online store.
Got any other amazing plugins that made wonders for your store? Share them in the comments section and We’ll add them too.
Enjoy the rest of the day.