Your personal blog deserves to be treated well. It should be made to look fantastic so your visitors are motivated to stay on your page and look around. A beautifully designed page will help you also get more readership.
Here's a list of the best Wordpress Blogging Themes available
A beautiful template that suits just about blog. Amadeus is primarily composed of a stark white background with lots of great elements that make your website simple and attractive looking at the same time. Your home page could use some beautiful visuals and Amadeus gives you slider options to display your images ina slideshow on the homepage.
- A variety of attractive color schemes.
- You can try out different colors on your blog to see what suits it best
- Easily customizable footer and widget area available.
One of those black elegant themes I really love looking at. You'll love Brixton because it looks good and provides you with 7 different templates to suit any type of post. This is an ideal theme for an art or photography portfolio. It'll help visual elements stand out more.
- Comes with different color themes you can choose from.
- Comes with social links and is linked to your instagram feed.
One of the most beautiful and clean websites that has enough white space and areas for large high quality images. This is another monochrome theme that looks great for a blog where you need to post large amounts of visual content. Like Brixton, Epilog also gives you different formats for you to try out on your posts.
- You'll get 6 different layout for your Blog.
- Great styling options like color themes, font styles and promotion boxes.
This is a clean stylish template that's pretty cool for fashion blogging. It is minimalistic and has generous amounts of white space. It comes with image sliders to display your images more attractively, widget area and social links. It is also integrated with Woocommerce and comes with beautiful styling options.
- Lots of typography options at your disposal.
- Integrated with Mailchimp so you can send newsletter easily to your subscribers.
Zillah is a free Wordpress theme that's pretty cool for your blog. It comes with a simple drag and drop layout builder. It also provides pretty good support for the set up of the template in your site. It comes translation ready with RTL support so you can build a site in any language.
- Comes in unlimited colors for your to choose from.
- It is SEO friendly and comes with a widget area in the footer, and custo, logos and widgets.
Rosemary is the ultimate elegant theme for a blog. It's simply white and spacious. You can display a series of attractive images in the slide banner. You'll find different post formats and the theme is integrated with Instagram.
- Come with 5 Blog layout options.
- Lots of styling options.
Amalie is a magazine styled simple theme for Wordpress. It works well for any kind of blog. Ideally though it would suit a travel blog. You can set up a neat background, to make your home page look welcoming. Amalie comes integrated with Woocommerce.
- Comes with custom templates for all your web pages.
- You have customizable theme options and widget areas.
So try out these templates and tell us which one of them you fell in love with. Also you WILL need to market your blog. Check out these great marketing plugins for Wordpress so you can market easily.