It is possible to improve your new customer conversion by about 20% and customer retention by 33%, by providing on-time and precise price quotations to your customers.
If you are one of those sellers who don’t wish to put a fixed price on their product and rather have a one-on-one exchange with their customer to arrive at a final price, then you know that standard product pages with ‘Add to Cart’ options are not for you.
To convert your store visitors into qualified leads, your quote-to-order process has to be perfectly streamlined. Whether you are trying to capture more customers who are actually seeking your value proposition or simply want an efficient way to negotiate your prices with VIP or bulk buyers, installing a quotation plugin is the way to go.
An ideal quotation plugin and some imperative tweaks can elevate your WooCommerce business to the next level in terms of sales and revenue.
- 7 Best WooCommerce Quotation plugins
7 Best WooCommerce Quotation plugins
A quotation plugin can prove to be an essential tool for your WordPress site and if you are wondering which one is the best for your site, here are the top 7 WooCommerce quotations plugins to choose from.
WISDM Product Enquiry Pro is the more powerful and comprehensive quotation plugin, currently available in the market. The plugin allows you to capture leads with the help of an inquiry form or a quotation form, whichever fits more organically into your business model.
Key Features of WISDM Product Enquiry Pro:
- With this plugin, you can easily add a ‘Request a quote’ or ‘Inquiry’ button to the product pages in your WooCommerce store.
- The plugin has a Custom Form Builder, which allows you to create inquiry forms with customized fields, specific to your business requirements.
- You can export quotation request records using this plugin to analyze demand trends over a period of time.
- It is compatible with multi-language and translation plugins, allowing you to accept and fulfill quotation requests in multiple languages.
- This plugin allows you to create price quotes using your WordPress backend.
- You can also generate multiple quotes for the same inquiry until your negotiation is completed with the customer.
- You can also allow your customers to request quotations for variations of products available on your site or for multiple products in a single request.
- It has a Mini Cart widget using which your customers can view their inquiry cart at all times.
Pros and Cons of WISDM Product Enquiry Pro:
|1. It is easy to install and customizable, thus well suited to use for the business of all sizes (small, medium, and large)|
2. The plugin comes with staging and production support with extensive documentation available for further management
3. 24×7 Customer support, making it possible for you to efficiently install and manage the plugin on your website, irrespective of where you are located in the world
4. Regular updates and functionality improvements keep this plugin the best in the market.
5. It is compatible with popular add-ons like WPML, Loco, Elementor, etc. and even with Dokan multi-vendor plugin.
|1. Presently, it doesn’t support RTL language.|
Price: This plugin has multi-license and lifetime usage license options as part of its pricing, offering you a lot of flexibility to fit this purchase in your budget.
- A single license for 1 Year use is available at $80
- A single license for Lifetime use is available at $200
- 5 site licenses for 1 Year use are available at $120
- 10 site licenses for 1 Year use are available at $160
YITH WooCommerce Request a Quote plugin is another multi-function plugin in the market that helps you create a seamless customer experience on your website. Designed for the mass market, it comes with a free version that you can try before making up your mind about actually investing in the plugin. This plugin allows you to hide your price and encourage customers to request a quote through some unique and some benchmark features.
Key Features :
- With Yith Request a Quote plugin, you can add the quote request button to all or selective product pages.
- You can also allow customers to request a quote for out of stock products and update them about product availability along with the quote.
- Automatic quotes can be generated using this plugin on the basis of the original price, freeing you from intervening in the process for standard transactions.
- Price quotes can be generated and shared via email and customers can accept or reject the quote from the email itself.
- Customers who accept your quote can be automatically directed to the checkout page, creating a smooth customer experience.
- For specific users of your website, you can even offer the option of requesting quotes for multiple products and product variations.
Pros and Cons of YITH WooCommerce Request a Quote:
|1. Free version with basic functionalities and a budget-friendly single license option is available with this plugin.|
2. Round the clock customer support is available so that you don’t have to struggle with any functionality issues
3. You can also generate temporary or time-specific quotations with this plugin, which allows you to offer limited period discounts and motivate more customers to convert faster.
4. This plugin is also translation ready and compatible with WPML add-on extension.
|1. The plugin is difficult to set up on your own and requires expert support and assistance for proper installation.|
2. Presently, it doesn’t support RTL language.
3. There are no lifetime use license options available.
Price: Quote Request by Yith enjoys a definite advantage over other plugins in this category as if offers a free version for trial. However, the single and multiple license options that come with updates and expert support are also affordable.
- A single license for 1 Year use is available at $59.99
- 6 site licenses for 1 Year use are available at $179.99
- 30 site licenses for 1 Year use are available at $349.99
If you are looking to simplify the quotation system on your website, both for your customers and yourself, then this is the plugin for you. Equipped with all the essential features for managing quotation requests, this plugin also allows you to send payment reminders and exchange multiple quotations with customers to negotiate effectively.
Key Features of Quote Request for WooCommerce by Fantastic Plugins:
- Customers can submit multiple quote requests and view them in a separate dashboard, much like yours.
- You can restrict the request quote option to only products that are out of stock.
- This plugin allows your customers to even request quotes for stock more than what is available in your inventory.
- You can choose to include or exclude components of price like taxes, shipping costs, etc. while sending a quote via this plugin.
- You can also assign a time limit for your customers to make payment once they accept your quote.
Pros and Cons of Quote Request for WooCommerce by Fantastic Plugins:
|1. This plugin is very easy to install and manage, making it a good choice for beginners.|
2. The documentation and support community for this plugin is also extensive.
3. It is an affordable option for all the host of functionalities that it offers.
4. Since it is also translation ready, it supports multiple languages.
|1. This plugin doesn’t offer a live demo or even a free trial version. So if you decide to choose this plugin, it has to be based on user reviews and expert recommendations.|
2. Only limited support is available, making it an unsuitable choice if you are new to using plugins in your site.
Price: This plugin comes with only one pricing option and you can buy a single site annual license for $49.
This is another popular quote request plugin for WooCommerce that you can consider for your website. Some of its unique features make it possible for you to exchange multiple quotations with the same customer, conducting negotiations successfully. Furthermore, if you want the flexibility of running auctions for specific products, this plugin allows you to do so.
Key Features of NP Quote Request for WooCommerce:
- All events in your quotation system are seamlessly accompanied by email notifications, both for you and your customers.
- With this plugin, you can configure the quote button to be displayed for specific products and specific user roles.
- You can also send customized payment links along with the price quotations to your customers, through this plugin.
- Not only can you allow your customers to request a quote at the WooCommerce Checkout page, but you can also allow them to submit the entire cart, with multiple products, for a quotation request.
- With this plugin, you can also allow your customers to submit bids along with their quote request.
Pros and Cons of NP Quote Request for WooCommerce:
|1. This plugin is very easy to set up and it’s simple yet flexible functionality makes it easy for you to manage it.|
2. With this plugin, your customers can manage quotes and checkout in a single cart.
3. The company provides video documentation for their users to better understand and manage the plugin on their own.
4. Fast customer support is offered round the clock to assist users with installation and configuration of the plugin.
|1. This plugin presently doesn’t support RTL language.|
2. No live demo is available and the only way that you can check the functionality of this plugin for your website is by trying the free version.
Price: Although a free version of the plugin is available, the paid versions have more features. However, this plugin is only available for single or 3 site licenses to be purchased for annual use at a time.
- Single license for 1 Year use is available at $44.99
- 3 site licenses for 1 Year use are available at $98.99
This is another powerful quotation plugin designed especially keeping small businesses in mind. The simplicity and customizability of the plugin makes it easy to use for WooStore owners who are still learning to use different plugins on their site.
Key Features of Request a Quote by eMarketDesigns:
- This plugin allows you to create customized quote request forms in a few simple steps.
- All sales quote requests can be viewed and managed in a single location.
- If you have multiple sales team members managing your quote to order process, then this plugin enables you to allocate quote or information requests to different staff members from the same admin panel.
- With this plugin you can allow only logged in members on your site to submit quotation requests, thereby easily preventing spam requests.
- Instant emails can be sent to your customers to provide quotation updates and prompt further action.
Pros and Cons of Request a Quote by eMarketDesigns:
|1. This plugin is very easy to set up and customize, without needing to write any code.|
2. You can easily categorize your quotation requests under drafts, on-hold or delivered; making it very easy to manage your quotation system.
3. eMarketDesigns offer extensive support documentation and robust support to their users, helping them in availing the full potential of the plugin.
|1. The annual license for single user is quite expensive for this plugin.|
Price: Although the plugin offers a free version as a ‘starter plugin’, it’s single site license for annual subscription is available at $149.
Ideal for small businesses, the ‘Request a Quote for WooCommerce’ plugin by Addify is specially designed to make it possible for WooStore owners to easily build the quotation functionality in their sites.
You can create a complete quotation system with this plugin and especially restrict bulk buyers from viewing the price and encouraging them to request a customized quote.
Key Features of Request a Quote for WooCommerce by Addify:
- With this plugin you can configure the quote button to be displayed as per selected user roles, such as wholesalers, retailers, etc.
- Customized quote submission messages can be provided in place of the ‘Add to cart’ button.
- You can also enable automatic email notifications to be received by your customers as well as you, everytime there is an activity in the quote to order process.
- This plugin allows you to offer a ‘Mini Quote’ functionality in your website. Just like your customers can add multiple products to their carts and checkout, similarly, they can add multiple products to the ‘Quote basket’ and submit a quotation request for them.
Pros and Cons of Request a Quote for WooCommerce by Addify:
|1. This plugin has all the important features required to manage the quotation process for a small business.|
2. The plugin team offers a quick support for installation and management.
3. Extensive documentation and support community for the plugin also exists, enabling you to easily install and use the plugin yourself.
4. The Mini Quote basket functionality works just like the mini-cart and allows your customers to view all the products that they are requesting a quote for.
5. This plugin is also compatible with Divi, Elementor, and some other page builder plugins.
|1. Limited functionality offered at a price which is comparable to much more value adding plugins in the market.|
2. Multiple site licenses or lifetime usage at a discounted price are not available.
Price: This plugin only has a single pricing option with the annual usage of one site license available at $59.
WpBean’s Get a Quote button for WooCommerce essentially makes it into this list for its simplicity and affordability. It is a great plugin to use if you are looking for a basic quotation generating functionality and don’t really care for the advanced functionalities offered by some of the other plugins.
Key Features of Get a Quote button for WooCommerce by WpBean:
- With this plugin, quote buttons can be inserted on a single product page, multiple pages and also in the WooCommerce products grid.
- Different contact forms with customized details can be created for different quote buttons.
- Quotations can be automatically generated and shared with your customers via email.
- With the free version, the quote button can only be added for out of stock or featured products and prices can be displayed as usual for other products.
Pros and Cons of Get a Quote button for WooCommerce by WpBean:
|1. Text, color and size customization is available for quote buttons to better integrate with your WooStore design.|
2. This plugin is RTL and multi language compatible, thus capturing the gap left by some of the more popular plugins.
3. Easy to install and use, thus you can quickly start using the plugin without the need for expert support.
4. A free version of the plugin is available with basic features, which means that you can try it for fitment and then commit to make the investment.
|1. Since the more recent version of this plugin available in the market is 1.02, the documentation and support community for it is relatively less expansive.|
2. Product Variation quotes can not be requested by your customers if you are using this plugin.
Price: Clearly the more affordable option among the paid plugins for quotation request, WpBean has a lot of pricing options if you are looking to buy multiple site licenses and that too for lifetime use.
- Single license is available at $29
- 2 site licenses are available at $49
- 5 site licenses are available at $119
- Unlimited site licenses are available at $249
All WooCommerce Quotation plugins have their own pros and cons and can suit your business needs in different manners.
But, if you’re looking for comprehensive solutions that suit all levels of businesses, then I’d suggest going ahead with:
- WISDM Product Enquiry Pro or
- Request a Quote by YITH
However, if you want a simple and a basic solution, then you can try the ‘Get a Quote’ button by WpBean.
Having said that, in the end, it’s always good to choose a plugin that matches your needs.