Ever wish your customers would add more than one item to their cart?
Offering bulk discounts can influence customers to add more items, increase order value, and boost sales on your WooCommerce store.
WooCommerce bulk discount is a pricing strategy that lets you offer discounts on products when purchased in large quantities. It motivates customers to buy in bulk to claim discounts. It also helps you to clear old stocks and drive more traffic.
WooCommerce does not have a bulk discount feature, so using a WooCommerce bulk discount plugin can be a great way to create customized bulk order discount offers.
In this blog, find the seven free and paid bulk discount plugins for WooCommerce and choose the best one for your online store.
Create Bulk Discounts in WooCommerce Using the Discount Rules Pro Plugin and Increase Your Sales Easily.
What is a WooCommerce Bulk Discount Plugin?
A WooCommerce bulk discount plugin is a plugin for WooCommerce-powered WordPress sites that allows store owners to offer discounts on products when purchased in large quantities.
The plugin typically provides a range of customizable options, allowing store owners to set various types of discounts based on conditions like quantity thresholds, specific product categories, or user roles.
Offer WooCommerce bulk discounts and increase average order value easily with Discount Rules Pro Plugin.
7 Best WooCommerce Bulk Discount Plugins
Choosing the right bulk discount WooCommerce plugin is crucial for driving sales and increasing customer loyalty.
It provides a competitive edge by attracting cost-conscious buyers and fosters repeat business, as customers appreciate the savings on bulk orders.
Here are the best bulk discount plugins for WooCommerce stores:
‘Discount Rules for WooCommerce – Pro’ by Flycart is the recommended WooCommerce bulk discount plugin, as you can easily customize multiple bulk discount offers at a time.
It has customization options that allow you to customize bulk discount WooCommerce tables – its text and designs to personalize your offer.
This WooCommerce bulk discount free plugin has over 100,000+ active installs and has a user-friendly interface that is helpful for beginners and non-coding store owners.
You can create different bulk discount campaigns based on your sales goal:
- Showcase bulk discounts on product pages.
- Allows setting storewide, product, or category-based bulk discounts for WooCommerce stores.
- Create tier-based discounts.
- Create condition-based bulk discounts based on purchase history, order value, cart item quantity, first order, and nth order.
- Provide this volume discount for specific users, user roles, locations, and more.
- Create coupon-based bulk discounts. You can easily integrate the default WooCommerce coupon in this plugin or create your own coupon within the plugin.
- Set WooCommerce bulk discount pricing as a percentage, fixed discount, or even a fixed price per item.
- Schedule bulk discount WooCommerce campaigns for seasonal promotions.
Other than bulk discounts, you can also use this plugin to create bundle discounts, product or category-specific discounts, conditional discounts, and BOGO offers.
It is free to start, and advanced features cost $69 per year.
The ‘WooCommerce Quantity Discount’ plugin by Wombat is designed to work smoothly with your store and offers great features for creating bulk order discounts.
Using this bulk discount WooCommerce plugin, you can easily set rules for product quantities and customize them based on specific products or categories.
- Switch the WooCommerce quantity box with clickable swatches and add dynamic messages.
- Establish minimum and maximum quantities that users must meet for checkout.
- The plugin notifies customers if they’ve added an incorrect quantity to the product at each step.
- It provides multilingual support.
- Incorporate interval-based quantities and multiples, requiring customers to buy in specified intervals.
- To optimize performance with modern, fast code, it supports the latest WooCommerce and WP versions, excluding older ones.
It costs $49 a year.
Orion’s Conditional discounts for WooCommerce is formerly known as WooCommerce All Discounts.
This robust WooCommerce bulk discount free plugin offers a seamless setup of bulk discounts, customer role discounts, gifts, BOGOs, and more.
- Create bulk discounts on simple and variable products
- Offer discounts based on number of purchases
- Offer discounts based on order value, specific delivery locations, and user roles
- Create discounts for newsletters subscribers
- Create automatic and periodic discounts
- Set cheapest product price discounts.
It offers a free version, and the upgraded version costs $60 per year.
Discount Manager is also one of the WooCommerce bulk discount free plugins designed to create and manage discounts for your online store effortlessly.
It stands out with its user-friendly interface and the ability to implement multiple discount criteria.
- Options include the ability to apply percentage discounts or fixed (flat) discounts in currency units.
- Discounts are displayed on the Checkout page.
- The Order Details page prominently features the applied discounts.
- Discounts are clearly presented in WooCommerce order emails and invoices.
- Provide a seamless shopping experience by revealing applied discounts when customers hover over products in their cart.
- Tailor the usage of this versatile bulk discount WooCommerce plugin according to your preferences, either with or without a coupon code, depending on your specific configuration rule.
This free plugin also offers a paid version, which costs $85.
WooCommerce Dynamic Pricing by Element Stark is the best-in-class WooCommerce bulk discount plugin that helps you implement bulk pricing discounts directly within the WooCommerce product edit page.
- Configure bulk discounts for products in your store by setting up a table with quantities and corresponding discount amounts.
- Customize discounts using fixed price adjustments, percentage adjustments, or by setting a fixed price for each product.
- Choose how quantities are calculated in the pricing table.
- You can offer customer-specific discounts, category-based bulk pricing, and more.
- Utilize advanced product pricing to discount products based on the quantity purchased by shoppers.
- Optionally apply advanced product pricing to existing customers assigned to a configured role, such as “Gold Members.
The paid version of the plugin costs $10.75 per month or $129 per year.
WP Genie’s Simple bulk discount WooCommerce plugin is a user-friendly plugin designed to create bulk quantity discounts for your online store.
It has the flexibility to offer percentage or fixed discounts to your customers.
- Define discounts based on percentages or fixed amounts based on your specific pricing strategy.
- Compatible with the latest versions of WordPress and WooCommerce
- Seamlessly integrates into WooCommerce through its hooks.
- Introduces a new tab in the Product Data block called “Simple bulk discounts.
- Specify quantity-based discounts, such as receiving 30% or $10 off when purchasing 3 items
- Set user role-based discounts
- Combine discount rules for both quantity and user roles.
It costs $19.
The ELEX Dynamic Pricing and Discounts plugin makes it easy to create and activate dynamic pricing and discounts for specific products, categories, or the entire shopping cart.
This WooCommerce bulk discount plugin has flexible options to offer percentage and flat discounts, with which you can easily create and implement complex discount rules for your store.
- Offer conditional buy one, get one free deal (BOGO)
- Offer product or category-specific discounts
- Provide discounts for combinations of two or more products.
- Select the desired product tags from your WooCommerce Products list to apply discounts.
- Display all the product rules associated with a product on its respective product page.
- Provide discounts when specific product attributes and their corresponding attribute values are added to the cart.
It costs $79 for a single site.
Bulk Discount Strategies For WooCommerce To Boost Sales
1. Offer bulk discounts for specific products
To make the most of bulk discounts on WooCommerce campaigns, you should offer them for specific products rather than your entire store.
This way, you can target specific customer roles like wholesale dealers who are interested in purchasing large quantities of a specific product.
2. Create tiered discounts
Tiered discount pricing increases as the quantity of a product purchased increases. It encourages customers to purchase more to get a better deal.
For example, you can offer a 10% discount for the purchase of 10 products, a 15% discount for the purchase of 20 products, and a 20% discount for the purchase of 30 products.
3. Move Slow-selling inventory
If you have products that are not selling well, you can offer them with a bulk pricing option to encourage customers to purchase them. It will help you clear your inventory and make room for new products.
4. Combine bulk discounts with other promotions
You can also combine WooCommerce bulk order discounts with other discount promotions, such as free shipping or a buy one, get one free deal.
It will increase the visibility of your bulk discount WooCommerce offer and encourage more customers to take advantage of it.
Since WooCommerce only provides basic coupon features, you can use any of the above-mentioned WooCommerce bulk discount plugins to combine your offer with other deals.
Offer Bulk Discounts in WooCommerce Easily with Discount Rules Pro Plugin and Boost Your Revenue.
You can offer bulk discounts to targeted customers to increase your average order value for each sale. Bulk discounts increase sales and revenue, clear inventory, and encourage customers to purchase more from your store.
With the list of plugins available, choosing the best WooCommerce bulk discount plugin makes a difference. Look for features, pricing, ease of use, and store compatibility to select the right bulk discount WooCommerce plugin that satisfies your requirements.
- How to Create a Buy X Get Y offer in WooCommerce?
- How to provide first order discounts in WooCommerce?
1. Go to your WordPress Dashboard-> WooCommerce->Woo discount rules ->Add New Rule.
2. Choose the products you want to provide discounts in the filter section.
3. In the discount section, choose ‘Percentage discount’ and enter the discount value as ‘10’.
Make sure to ‘save and enable’ the rule.
WooCommerce quantity-based discount is also known as bulk discount or volume discount that offers discounts to products based on the quantities. The price per item will reduce when a customer purchases bulk quantities of the products.
The WooCommerce Quantity Discount plugin enables online store owners to set up personalized quantity-based discounts, addressing the absence of this feature in the default WooCommerce platform.
Managing bulk orders is quite difficult. But you can follow these steps to execute well.
1. Plan work in advance
2. Monitor stock levels and make sure you have enough stocks.
3. Set up bulk pricing using discount plugins like WooCommerce Discount Rules
4. Manage to ship using a good shipping plugin
5. Communicate with customers
6. Make a simple checkout process
7. Keep monitoring and optimizing
1. You must install and activate Discount Rules for the WooCommerce plugin to give discounts for bulk orders.
2. Go to your WordPress Dashboard->Woocommerce->Woo Discount Rule
3. Click ‘Add New Rule‘.
4. Choose discount as ‘Bulk Discount.’
5. Enter the discount value as a percentage or fixed
6. Save and enable the rule.
Bulk pricing is a pricing strategy that offers a lower price for the customer who orders in bulk. For example, Let’s say a company sells T-shirts for $5. Customers who get 50 T-shirts will get the T-shirt for $3 each.
You can bulk edit the products in WooCommerce within a few steps:
1. Go to WordPress Dashboard -> WooCommerce -> Products.
2. Select the products from the list that you want to edit in bulk
3. On the top of the list, click ‘Bulk Action -> Edit’ and Apply.
4. Now, you can change your product categories, prices, tags, and other requirements in bulk.