Looking for a best Dynamic Pricing and Discounts plugin for WooCommerce?
Discounts are one of the best ways to increase conversations in an online store. You can attract more customers and motivate them to spend more by creating sales promotions like dynamic pricing deals, bulk discounts, buy one get one free offers and quantity based discounts. Here we have come up with 5 Best WooCommerce Discounts plugins that helps you add dynamic pricing and discounts, bulk discounts, quantity based discounts, cart discounts, Buy One Get One Free pricing deals, percentage discounts and more.
Whether it is a festive season or a falsh sale promotion, these discount plugins will come in handy for your store. A little discount goes a long way. Online shoppers love getting great offers and shopping discounts and these encourage them to keep buying from you. We've created a list of best discount plugins for WooCommerce that will help you create discounts easily. We have the list updated with more input to help you get started with a discount strategy for the year 2020.
WooCommerce discount rules allows you to create over 100+ types WooCommerce dynamic pricing and discount rules in your store. It could be a dynamic pricing, bulk discount, percentage discount, user roled based discount, order total discount, tiered pricing discounts, purchase history based discount or a cart discount. It even allows you to create discounts based on cart total, delivery location and more. It is one of the most popular discount plugins for WooCommerce with over 20000+ active installs as on January, 2020.
- Create dynamic pricing and discounts in 3 simple steps. Example: 10% off on all products in the store
- Percentage discounts for all your products or products in specific category. Example: Get 20% discount on all products or from Men's clothing.
- Bulk discounts. Example: Buy 5 or more products and get 10% off.
- Cart discounts. Example: Spend over $100 and get 5% discount
- Buy One Get One Free offers
- Bundled Offer (3 for $10 deals)
- Tiered pricing discounts
- Conditional discounts for WooCommerce
- Product dependant discounts / related product discounts - Buy Product A and get 20% discount on Product B
- Buy X product and get Y at a discount. Example: Buy Tshirt and get a cap at 50% discount
- Product variants based discounts
- You can give Buy One get One free discount in various combinations.
- User role based discounts (Example: 5% discount for wholesale customers)
- Multiple, advanced discounts
- Product specific discounts, special offers and more
- Show applied discounts in cart and checkout pages.
2) Pricing Deals for Woocommerce
Pricing Deals for Woocommmerce is a versatile woocommerce discount plugin. It offers a lot of woocommerce pricing options and a whole array of options to provide discounts on your woocommerce store. You can create and award discounts easily and also advertise the offer on your ecommerce website.
- Easily create wholesale pricing, category pricing, pricing tiers and dynamic pricing.
- Create bulk discounts, buy 1 get 1 deals, group pricing, product variation pricing in your online store.
3) Woocommerce Bulk Discount
Woocommerce Bulk Discount app helps you create woocommerce discounts based on the quantity of items the user has planned to purchase. If a customer orders more than let's say 10 items you can fix a percentage of discount that can be availed. You can also deduct a specific monetary value from the total based on the order quantities.
- Discounts can be applied to products both individually and globally.
- You can set discounts by percentage, flat rates off, or fixed discounts
Though the plugin comes with good functionality, the last update for the plugin was made 2 years ago. If you are trying to offer simple bulk discounts in your WooCommerce store, this plugin will be a good start.
4) Woocommerce Advanced Discounts
This is another simple plugin that lets you introduce percentage based discounts and fixed rate discounts in your store. There are both free and paid versions available for this plugin. The free version lets you assign discounts based on customer role, sub-total, items count, and the products n the cart. You can also set bulk discount rules in your ecommerce store.
- The pro version lets you set newsletter based discounts (discounts for subscribers), quantity based discounts, and group pricing options.
- The pro version also lets you issue discounts to users who are part of your online social networks, in a particular country, or even if they are using a particular payment method.
5) Woocommerce Dynamic Pricing and Discounts
The last but a pretty good one on our list is Woocommerce Dynamic Pricing plugin. This plugin lets you apply discounts to listed and unlisted products, listed and unlisted product categories, listed and unlisted customer roles and listed and unlisted customers. Discounts can be applied on the sub-total, cart item count, quantity sum, and also according to customer details.
- Create any pricing discount rule and control which rules are applied first using the rule editor.
- Supports percentage discounts, fixed discounts and price discounts.
So do agree with our list? Try out these plugins and let us know which one you chose.