Looking for the best WooCommerce Dynamic Pricing and Discounts or a WooCommerce discount plugin?
Discounts are one of the best ways to increase conversations in an online store. You can attract more customers and motivate them to spend more by creating sales promotions like dynamic pricing deals, bulk discounts, buy one get one free offers and quantity based discounts. Here we have come up with 5 Best WooCommerce Dynamic Pricing and WooCommerce Discount plugins that help you to add dynamic pricing and discounts, bulk discounts, quantity based discounts, cart discounts, Buy One Get One Free pricing deals, percentage discounts and more.
Whether it is a festive season or a flash sale promotion, these discount plugins will come in handy for your store. A little discount goes a long way. Online shoppers love getting great offers and shopping discounts and these encourage them to keep buying from you. We've created a list of the best discount plugins for WooCommerce that will help you create discounts easily. We have the list updated with more input to help you get started with a discount strategy for the year 2020.
WooCommerce discount rules allows you to create over 100+ types WooCommerce dynamic pricing and discount rules in your store. It could be a dynamic pricing, bulk discount, percentage discount, user roled based discount, order total discount, tiered pricing discounts, purchase history based discount or a cart discount. It even allows you to create discounts based on cart total, delivery location and more. It is one of the most popular and well-performing discount plugins for WooCommerce with over 50000+ active installs as of January 2021.
- Create dynamic pricing and discounts in 3 simple steps. Example: 10% off on all products in the store
- Percentage discounts for all your products or products in specific category. Example: Get 20% discount on all products or from Men's clothing.
- Bulk discounts. The discount gets applied based on the quantity purchased.
Buy1- 5 products and get 10% off.
Buy 6-10 products and get 15% off.
- Cart discounts. Example: Spend over $100 and get 5% discount.
- WooCommerce coupons can be created and associated with the discounts at your store.
- Buy One Get One Free offers.
- Bundled Offer (3 for $10 deals).
- Tiered pricing discounts.
- Shipping discounts based on specific country/city/state/zipcode can be configured.
- WooCommerce free shipping can be offered with this plugin.
- Conditional discounts for WooCommerce.
- Product dependant discounts / related product discounts - Buy Product A and get 20% discount on Product B.
- Buy X product and get Y at a discount. Example: Buy T-shirt and get a cap at 50% discount.
- Product variants based discounts.
- You can give Buy One get One free discount in various combinations.
- User role based discounts (Example: 5% discount for wholesale customers).
- Multiple, advanced discounts.
- Product specific discounts, special offers and more.
- Can include/exclude products on the sales page for discounts.
- Various methods to display upcoming and ongoing discounts.
- Show applied discounts in cart and checkout pages.
2) Pricing Deals for WooCommerce
Pricing Deals for Woocommmerce is a versatile woocommerce discount plugin. It offers a lot of woocommerce pricing options and a whole array of options to provide discounts on your woocommerce store. You can create and award discounts easily and also advertise the offer on your eCommerce website.
- Easily create wholesale pricing, category pricing, pricing tiers and dynamic pricing.
- Create bulk discounts, buy 1 get 1 deals, group pricing, product variation pricing in your online store.
- Using shortcodes the plugin can display the deals of your website.
3) WooCommerce Bulk Discount
Woocommerce Bulk Discount app helps you create woocommerce discounts based on the quantity of items the user has planned to purchase. If a customer orders more than let's say 10 items you can fix a percentage of discount that can be availed. You can also deduct a specific monetary value from the total based on the order quantities.
- Discounts can be applied to products both individually and globally.
- You can set discounts by percentage, flat rates off, or fixed discounts.
- Discounts can be displayed at various locations like checkout page, invoices and more.
- Coupon based bulk discounts can also be configured if required.
Though the plugin comes with good functionality, the last update for the plugin was made 2 years ago. If you are trying to offer simple bulk discounts in your WooCommerce store, this plugin will be a good start.
4) WooCommerce Advanced Discounts
This is another simple plugin that lets you introduce percentage based discounts and fixed rate discounts in your store. There are both free and paid versions available for this plugin. The free version lets you assign discounts based on customer role, sub-total, items count, and the products in the cart. You can also set bulk discount rules in your eCommerce store.
- The pro version lets you set newsletter based discounts (discounts for subscribers), quantity based discounts, and group pricing options.
- The pro version also lets you issue discounts to users who are part of your online social networks, in a particular country, or even if they are using a particular payment method.
- BOGO deals, affiliate discounts, shipping based discounts can be easily configured using the pro version of the plugin.
5) WooCommerce Dynamic Pricing and Discounts
The last but a pretty good one on our list is WooCommerce Dynamic Pricing plugin. This plugin lets you apply discounts to listed and unlisted products, listed and unlisted product categories, listed and unlisted customer roles and listed and unlisted customers. Discounts can be applied on the sub-total, cart item count, quantity sum, and also according to customer details.
- Create any pricing discount rule and control which rules are applied first using the rule editor.
- Any time of pricing methods and conditions can be equipped to any discount strategy.
- Supports percentage discounts, fixed discounts and price discounts.
So do agree with our list? Try out these plugins and let us know which one you chose.